A bad economy can’t stand in the way of true love, and for a couple of Branders clients, it’s all systems go, recession or not. In fact, we went through our client list and found some brilliant but affordable wedding giveaways that will not put a dent on one’s wedding budget:
- Soon-to-be bride Amy Stendardo had these big white totes ($1.45) embroidered with a personalized artwork of two fish kissing and the line “Two less fish in the sea.” I thought it was very sweet!
- Ever thought of giving out personalized air fresheners? Well, upcoming bride Megan Wilson did so. The heart-shaped paper air fresheners ($0.59) she ordered had a personal inscription in gold color that said “Thanks sharing this special day from our hearts to yours.“
- We bet there was a lot of puckering up at Jessica Settle’s wedding as premium lip balm giveaways ($0.71) that carried photo labels of the bride and groom were handed out.
- Detail-oriented bride Terry Lowe had all the elements personalized for her December wedding, right down to the three-ply dinner napkins ($138.79). Her custom bookmark giveaways ($0.29) came with blue tassels and a very hopeful message that is sure to move any stone-hearted commitment phobe out there: “Once in a while/Right in the middle of an ordinary life/Love gives us a fairy tale.” Awww.
- One of our all-time favorites is the Casino Royale-themed wedding that Carol Armstrong
Read how this practical mom helped her daughter organize a frugal wedding.
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: