Building readership for your blog and corporate or e-commerce site is no easy task. Unless you have 100 family members and very close friends, you can’t expect to have 100 regular readers just a month after launch.
So aside from exchanging links with similar blogs, networking, and shamelessly leaving comments on other people’s sites, what else should you do to drive people to your site?
Here are some recession-friendly promotional items, all under $1, that can help you build up your site’s popularity:
- Pens are just about the cheapest way to promote your Website. The Bic Retractable Wide Body Ice pen (as low as $0.73) comes in fun, attractive colors, and its wide barrel offers a 2×0.6-inch imprint area for your URL.
- Be spotted on the road by having bumper stickers (as low as $0.10) imprinted with your Website’s URL. Make sure you get the outdoor-type light-fast stickers that can withstand exposure to sunlight.
- Refrigerator or business card magnets (as low as $0.15) bearing your URL will ensure quick recall for your Website.
- This 4×4-inch coaster (as low as $0.17) offers a huge imprint area that you can customize with a full-color design plus your logo. Diners are sure to give it a second glance.
- Offer an incentive to anyone who visits your site. This heart-shaped dispenser offers an immediate incentive in the form of sugar-free peppermints. Another way to entice prospects to go online is to imprint the case (or any promotional item) with a discount code that they can use on their next purchase.
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: