The bedroom is a sanctuary where we spend a third of our day. What happens in the bedroom influences much of the next day’s mood: if we slept poorly the previous night, it affects our performance at work. But if we had a good night’s sleep, we get up energized and ready to take on the day’s challenges.
Promotional bedroom gifts aiming to score some eyeball points would do well to be subtle and enhance the bedroom experience.
Here are 5 practical gifts that will help you maximize logo exposure in the bedroom:
- With exotic essential oils that soothe and relax, these Sensations Aromatherapy Sticks are sure to give anyone a good night’s sleep. They come in a case with a keychain, so they’re certain not to be left behind.
- Sleep will come easily to anyone who has this aromatherapy eye pillow. Filled with flax seeds and lavender buds, it soothes and relaxes the eyes. It can be refrigerated and used over and over. Washable too.
- Counting sheep is so out of fashion. The Aura cube clock changes hues every hour and will have you spellbound with its sleep-inducing colors.
- On a bedside table, the Confetti frame, with its debossed and embossed heart embellishments, is the first thing anyone will see when they wake up.
- Because lamps are too expensive as gifts, why not give out this clip-on book light. Cheap, practical, and portable, bookworms will bring it out of the bedroom and back.
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: