Less than two months and 2010 will be rolling in. Have you put in your orders for promotional calendars yet?
Calendars are one of the most inexpensive yet effective ways to build brand recall. The cheapest mini calendars are available for a little over five cents, while the desktop calendar that’s great for office workers starts at one dollar.
And how far that one dollar goes! Because people look at their calendars every day, that’s 365 days of exposure for your brand–at a little over a dollar!
If you haven’t decided on what promotional calendar to get, here’s a buying guide to help you decide:
- Conspicuous. Mini calendars that one can place on top of a computer monitor will ensure that desk-bound recipients will always see your name and number. Some of the cheapest cost at least $0.10. Savings tip: Buy in bulk and you can get them for a dime each.
- Small and lightweight. Pocket calendars that are about the size of a credit card are cheap and perfect as handouts for shoppers, pedestrians, and trade show guests.
- Large and noticeable. Wall calendars will cost you a little more than a dollar, but they’re ideal gifts for offices and homes, where people will post them in a conspicuous spot for everyone to see. Choose from a range of themes for every industry or company: muscle cars, American landmarks, Mexico images (for your Latino market), and safety.
- Personal and intimate. For a more personalized giveaway, choose this desktop calendar in a CD jewel case. Recipients will be proud enough to display it at their stations or homes. Monthly tips for a stress-free life make this product a winner.
- Organizing aid. Calendars are of no use if you don’t have a planner to jot down lists, plans, and schedules. Make organizing a breeze by giving out planners that come in all sizes.
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: