It’s September! How fast time flies. The last four months of the year is when a lot of celebrations occur, so I strongly encourage you to start shopping for promotional items and corporate gifts early or, at the very least, start window-shopping so you have some idea on what to give your customers or business clients.
I must confess, last year’s gifts were a bit delayed because I sat down to draw up my gift list only on the first week of December–as I know many of you will. I ended up sending out my gifts after New Year’s Day, which can be embarrassing, but if you’re a business, you certainly want to project a semblance of professionalism and timeliness, right?
Here are five reasons why you should start thinking of and shopping for corporate gifts this September:
- Enjoy the occasion. Do you remember those holidays when you were locked up in the room wrapping gifts at the last minute while everybody else was enjoying the Bordeaux and the turkey or the ham? Say “never again!” Resolve to enjoy your holidays more this year.
- No rush decisions. You get to study your giveaway options and sleep on them. You can even take a weekend to think about it, and I’m sure your Branders account manager won’t mind the wait. What is important is you like what you choose.
- Get the gift wrapping done before the holidays. I’m not a whiz at gift wrapping, which explains why, for many years, I’ve depended on Branders’ promotional packaging options. This year, I have resolved to be more involved in my gift giving by helping out in the wrapping and custom gift cards. You should too: Friends, customers, and clients will love your personalized gifts. (It also means you can go on an extended holiday after New Year’s. Sounds like a plan, doesn’t it?)
- The early bird gets the discounts. Who says you can’t shop for Christmas in September? If you’re sending off a lot of corporate gifts , it’s best to take advantage of early deals offered. Why not subscribe to Branders’ newsletter so you’re informed of special sales?
- No more last-minute decisions. When you get your corporate gifts ready way early, you have more time to order and buy more if you run out of giveaways .
Looking for holiday presents? Check out Branders’ Gift Collection.
P.S. Don’t forget the Stand Up to Cancer telethon tomorrow!
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: