While the pharmaceuticals industry continues to search for The Cure and come up with improved technologies such as the Cone Beam CT, corporate entities and nonprofit organizations can do their share in spreading awareness for breast cancer.
If your company is planning to raise awareness for breast cancer any time of the year, here are some key points you can emphasize in your campaigns:
1. Early detection can save lives. Your company can give out these promotional self-breast exam cards ($0.25) to encourage females to look out for any growth or changes on the breast.
2. Remind women over 40 years old to get a mammogram every year through eye-catching promotional awareness magnets (as low as $0.29). An X-ray screening exam, the mammogram catches diseases early and reduces breast cancer death rates by up to 30 percent, says the American Cancer Society.
3. Help fund research or provide financial aid to struggling women who are battling breast cancer. The custom pink little book (as low as $6.05) is a practical merchandise that you can sell in your fund-raiser.
4. Be an encouragement to breast cancer warriors. Nothing will inspire them more than knowing that friends are just a phone call away if they need someone to talk to.
5. Launch an information drive. These ready-made custom pocket sliders (as low as $0.46) offer information on healthy living, risk factors, warning signs, and early detection.
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: