“My sales rep Thine Labrador had suggested the Mega Show tote bag to me, and I’m so glad I took her suggestion,” Debbie shares. She says these promotional tote bags are very useful during the “one-day get-away trips” she organizes:
- These bags help promote her business.
- Clients use them as overnight bags. “The bags are durable, fold up and store easily, and are large enough to hold a ton of items,” says Debbie. The Velcro closure makes sure one’s things don’t spill out.
- These promotional tote bags can be used to hold souvenirs. What’s a trip without shopping, right? Some of Debbie’s trips, like the one to the Jersey Boys Broadway show, includes time on your own to explore New York City.
- The bags hold food and everything else Debbie needs during the trip. “I use several totes throughout the trip to carry all of the snacks that I pass out to my customer on our bus rides, as well as DVDs, books, and magazines,” Debbie shares. She also offers a useful tip to make long bus rides bearable: “Watching a good video on a trip is much better than a group sing-along of ‘The Wheels on the Busâ€¦’â€
- These promotional tote bags make comfortable and convenient pet carriers. Seen in photo is Debbie’s cat Rocky.
Note: All information came from Debbie’s submission to Branders’ recently concluded product reviews contest.
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: