Business cards are so easy to lose, especially in trade shows, where one can get hundreds of them. So how do you make sure your recipient doesn’t lose your business card and keeps in touch with you after a business event? Here are 10 alternative business card ideas, from low end to high end, that recipients are sure to keep:
- The cheapest medium for your business card? This promotional business card magnet ($0.18) is one of the most inexpensive ways to get your contact details in the hand of your prospects. So whether they’re at home or in the office, your number is in the line of sight when anyone needs it.
- Who could turn down a sweet treat? Slip your business cards into these custom chocolate bars ($1.80)–they’re simply irresistible.
- This custom motivational word magnet comes with a detachable magnetic business card, but the nicest thing about it is that it comes with 116 inspirational words to encourage your recipients (or get them to flirt with their cute seatmate on the plane).
- Color is one of the best ways you can use to play up your logo. This custom leather business card case ($4.50) comes in six funky shades, including pink, red, and orange. Instead of inserting your own business card in it, have your contact number and e-mail address imprinted so it’s there forever.
- Made of brushed wood with a silver matte finish closure, this metal business card case ($6.95) speaks class and leaves a good first impression. Give it out as a corporate gift or as a gift in any special occasion.
Thank you for reading our blog. We also recommend our best selling items below: